1 pound Halibut (or other mild white fish)
1/3 cup finely chopped almonds
1 tablespoon minced onion
3 cloves minced garlic
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh sage (or 1/2 teaspoon dry sage)
1 tablespoon melted butter
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- Thoroughly dry fish.
- In wide, shallow bowl mix the almonds, onion, garlic, and sage.
- Brush melted butter onto both side of fish, then firmly press fish down into the almond mixture.
- Turn over and coat the other side of the fish with the almond mixture.
- Place coated fish into prepared baking dish and bake for about 20-25 minutes. (For fish about 1-1/2 to 1-3/4 inches thick.)
Carbohydrates 2.8g, Fiber 1.2g, Protein 32.2g