2 cups cold water
1 pound pork country style ribs
1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh ginger
4 cloves minced fresh ginger
1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- In a large pot pour water, soy sauce, ginger, garlic, brown sugar, sesame oil and crushed red pepper flakes.
- Place pork in sauce, bring to a boil. Continue boiling for about 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove ribs, place them on a foil lined rimmed baking dish..
- Broil for 4-5 minutes per side, basting with sauce.
- Spoon sauce over ribs before serving.
Calories 269, Fat 15.2g, Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 76mg
Carbohydrates 9.8g, Fiber 1.0g, Sugars 4.6g, Protein 22.8g