1 tablespoon butter
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 teaspoon sherry
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/4 cup chopped onions
1 bunch asparagus
1/2 cup low-fat milk
1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt
3 slices Swiss cheese (2-3 ounces)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a pie pan with cooking spray.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Melt butter, add sherry and saute mushrooms for 3-4 minutes.
- Add garlic, onions and asparagus. Cook until just tender (about 4-5 minutes)
- Arrange vegetables into the bottom of prepared pie pan.
- Reserve a few asparagus spears and mushrooms to decorate the top of the quiche.
- In a medium size bowl beat eggs, milk, yogurt and half of the cheese.
- Pour egg mixture on top of vegetables.
- Add the remainder of the cheese and decoratively place asparagus spears and mushroom slices on top.
- Cook for 40-45 minutes, or until set. Slice before serving.
Calories 148, Fat 9.3g, Cholesterol 201mg, Sodium 105mg
Carbohydrates 6.3g, Fiber 1.9g, Sugars 3.5g, Protein 11.3g