8 chicken legs
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
garlic powder to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees.
- Wash chicken legs and dry well with paper towels.
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and a couple splashes of Worcestershire sauce over each leg.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until done.
- Turn chicken over in baking dish and let sit 5 minutes in pan juices.
With skin on:
Calories 264, Fat 14.0g, Cholesterol 130.0mg, Sodium 146.0mg
Carbohydrates 0.8g, Fiber 0.1g, Sugars 0.4g, Protein 30.1g