The herb-flavored potatoes are like a flavorful scalloped potato.
4 chicken pieces with bone
4 medium thinly sliced potatoes
2 small thinly sliced onions
1/2 cup white wine
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoon fresh flat-leafed parsley
1 tablespoon fresh oregano
1 tablespoon fresh marjoram
1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine wine, olive oil, and herbs. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- Layer potato and onion slices in bottom of baking dish.
- Arrange chicken pieces on top of potato and onion slices.
- Pour the herb sauce on top of chicken.
- Cook 45-55 minutes or until chicken is done and potatoes are tender, basting chicken as needed.
Calories 530, Fat 18.1, Cholesterol 130mg, Sodium 143mg
Carbohydrates 39.1g, Fiber 6.7g, Sugars 4.3g, Protein 46.5g