1 tablespoon olive oil
3 cloves chopped garlic
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 cup rice
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Heat oil in medium saucepan. Saute garlic until tender.
- Add chicken broth and lime juice to garlic. Bring to a boil.
- Add rice, return to boil, cover, and reduce heat to low.
- Cook 15-20 minutes, until rice is tender and liquid is gone.
- Stir in cilantro, serve warm.
Calories 212, Fat 3.2g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 38mg
Carbohydrates 38.9g, Fiber 0.7g, Protein 4.5g