Serve this delicious quiche with either a fruit smoothie or fruit salad for a complete meal.
6 eggs, slightly beaten
2 green onions, sliced
1/2 cup low-fat milk
1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 cup grated cheddar cheese (3 ounces)
1 cup cubed cooked ham (4 ounces)
1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Coat a 9-inch pie pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Pour egg mixture, into prepared pie pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until cooked.
Calories 175, Fat 10.9g, Cholesterol 214mg, Sodium 414mg
Carbohydrates 3.9g, Fiber 0.5g, Sugars 2.6g, Protein 15.1g