4 pork chops with bone
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped thyme
1/2 tablespoon fresh chopped rosemary
2 cloves minced garlic
- Place pork chops in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl, mix the olive oil, thyme, rosemary, and garlic.
- Pour the mixed herbs and oil over the pork chops. (You may refrigerate until ready to use.)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes or until thermometer reads 160 degrees.
Calories 320, Fat 26.7g, Cholesterol 69mg, Sodium 57mg
Carbohydrates 1.0g, Protein 18.1g