1/2 cup shredded cooked chicken or turkey (or 4 ounces deli turkey)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 flour tortillas
- In a small bowl lightly beat eggs.
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Pour eggs into warm skillet, cook stirring frequently.
- Add chicken (or turkey), continue stirring.
- When eggs are almost cooked, add cheese. Stir until cheese has melted.
- While cheese is melting, warm tortillas over medium heat on a separate skillet. (You may also heat them in a microwave oven.)
- Arrange 1/4 of the egg mixture down the middle of each warmed tortilla.
- Fold one end in and roll up like a burrito.
Calories 360, Fat 17.8g, Cholesterol 231mg, Sodium 365.7mg
Carbohydrates 25.7g, Fiber 1.5g, Sugars 0.2g, Protein 24.1g