1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 sweet onions
2 red bell peppers16 mushrooms
16 cubes of fresh pineapple
- If using wooden skewers, soak them for about 20 minutes before using.
- Cut the chicken, onions, bell peppers and pineapple into the same size pieces.
- When threading the skewers, alternate a vegetable, then chicken, then vegetable.
- Make sure to randomly place 2 pineapple pieces and 2 mushrooms on each skewer.
- If you have any left over vegetables or chicken, make extra kabobs in any combination.
- Brush kabobs with teriyaki sauce.
- Grill indirectly over hot coals gently turning as needed for about 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Brush with teriyaki sauce again before serving.
Nutrition information based on 1/2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce:
Calories 282g, Fat 6.1g, Cholesterol 87mg, Sodium 301.4mg
Carbohydrates 19.9g, Fiber 3.4g, Sugars 13.5g, Protein 36.6g