4 (4 ounce) salmon fillets
1 mango, peeled and diced
1/4 cup red onion, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about 1 lime)
lime zest (from 1 lime)
small pinch red pepper flakes (optional)
- In a small bowl, mix mango, onion, cilantro, lime juice, lime zest and red pepper flakes. Set aside at room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray or lightly brush salmon with olive oil.
- Place each salmon portion in an individual foil packet, leave a pocket of air around the salmon.
- Place salmon packets on baking dish, bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Check for doneness, salmon should flake easily with a fork.
- Arrange mango salsa on top of salmon before serving, serve warm.
- Grilling the salmon in foil packets is also a recommended cooking method.
Carbohydrates 9.8g, Fiber 1.1g, Sugars 8.0g, Protein 25.4g