1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons flour
3/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1 tablespoon non-fat plain Greek style yogurt
3 large thinly sliced potatoes
1/4 thinly sliced onion, rings separated
- Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Coat a medium baking dish with cooking spray.
- Heat a small saucepan over medium low-heat.
- Melt butter, then whisk in flour until it's smooth.
- Slowly add chicken broth a little at a time, whisking until smooth.
- Add yogurt, stir until thick. Do not boil.
- Layer potatoes and onion in prepared baking dish.
- Pour sauce evenly over potatoes.
- Cover and bake at 325 degrees for 2 hours.
Calories 239, Fat 3.2g, Cholesterol 8mg, Sodium 55mg
Carbohydrates 47.7g, Fiber 7.0g, Sugars 3.8g, Protein 5.8g