12 ounces cooked chicken, pork or steak
2 cups thinly sliced lettuce
1/4 cup chopped cilantro
1/2 cup salsa
12 corn tortillas
- Using two forks, shred the leftover meat. (unless using seafood)
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the lettuce and cilantro well.
- Completely wrap 4 tortillas in two slightly damp paper towels.
- Heat the tortillas in a microwave oven on high heat for 20-30 seconds.
- Warm the meat in the microwave if it's cold.
- Remove tortillas from microwave, separate the tortillas immediately.
- Fill each tortilla with 1-ounce of the meat, salsa and lettuce.
- Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
Calories 309, Fat 5.1g, Cholesterol 72mg, Sodium 112.5mg
Carbohydrates 33.0g, Fiber 5.4g, Sugars 1.9g, Protein 30.9g