2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1 tablespoon low-sodium soy sauce
3 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
1-2 tablespoons canola oil (for sauteing)
- In a small bowl combine olive oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, and basil.
- Slice chicken breasts in half widthwise. (Like a butterfly cut except cut all the way through the chicken breast, you want to have 4 thin chicken pieces.)
- Place chicken in a dish, pour the marinade over top, cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, add 1-2 tablespoons canola oil.
- Saute chicken turning halfway through. Cook about 5-7 minutes depending upon thickness. Chicken should no longer be pink.
Calories 149, Fat 10.7g, Cholesterol 32mg, Sodium 182mg
Carbohydrates 1.9g, Sugars 0.8g, Protein 11.0g