Baked Cod with Parmesan serves 4
Simple yet elegant and divine, this cod recipe requires very little prep work.
4 (4 ounce) cod fillets
1/3 cup light mayonnaise
1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- Pre-heat oven to 400°. Coat a baking dish with cooking spray or olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice.
- Arrange fillets in prepared baking dish.
- Spoon sauce over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.