Great recipe the kids will enjoy. Serve these cheesy potatoes for breakfast or dinner. A perfect alternative to mac and cheese.
3 cups cubed potatoes
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Combine potatoes and garlic powder. Mx well so all potatoes are coated.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. When skillet is hot add the oil.
- Cook potatoes in oil for 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Do not cover skillet.
- Lower heat to medium-low, cover and cook additional 5 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over potatoes, cover and heat until cheese is melted. Serve immediately.
Calories 222, Fat 12.8g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 182mg
Carbohydrates 18.2g, Fiber 2.7g, Sugars 1.5g, Protein 8.9g