2 chicken breasts
2 tablespoons Marsala
12 bamboo skewers
- Cut chicken in half horizontally.
- Place chicken piece between two pieces of plastic wrap.
- Pound to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Cut chicken into strips about 1/2-inch wide.
- Place chicken in shallow dish, marinate in Marsala.
- While chicken is marinating, soak skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Thread chicken on skewers.
- Grill about 10-15 minutes or until done.
- Serve with dipping sauce.
Calories 145, Fat 5.4g, Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 63mg
Carbohydrates 0.2g, Protein 21.1g