8 ounces farfalle pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil (divided)
1 pound zucchini sliced about 1/4 inch thick
4 ounces diced mozzarella cheese
2 ounces feta cheese
1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Bring water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While pasta is cooking heat a 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet.
- When oil is hot, saute the sliced zucchini rounds until just tender and still bright green.
- Remove the zucchini with a slotted spoon, drain on paper towels.
- Drain the pasta when done (it should be al dente) and put back into empty pot over medium heat.
- Add the mozzarella and feta cheeses to the pasta stirring until they melt.
- Add the zucchini, lemon juice and the remaining 1/2 tablespoon of olive oil. Stir well, serve warm.
Calories 384, Fat 13.3g, Cholesterol 28mg, Sodium 319mg
Carbohydrates 47.1g, Fiber 3.3g, Sugars 4.8g, Protein 17.8g