4 bagels, sliced in half
2 cups sliced mushrooms
1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 sliced green onions
4 slices Swiss cheese
- Mix the mushrooms with the Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat large skillet over medium heat. Coat with cooking spray, saute mushrooms until brown and glazed, about 5-7 minutes. Set aside.
- In a small bowl lightly scramble eggs.
- In the same skillet you sauteed the mushrooms in, saute the green onions for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs to the skillet, stirring often until eggs are cooked through.
- While the eggs are cooking, separate the bagels and lightly toast them.
- When the eggs are done cooking place 1/4 of the eggs on the bottom of the bagel slices.
- Layer the mushrooms then the cheese slices. Broil without the bagel tops, until the cheese is melted.
- Remove from broiler and top with remaining bagel slices.
Calories 460, Fat 14.3g, Cholesterol 299mg, Sodium 655mg
Carbohydrates 57.3g, Fiber 2.9g, Sugars 7.7g, Protein 25.8g