2 tablespoons butter
4 cloves minced garlic
2/3 cup orzo
1/2 cup chopped broccoli
1-1/2 cups low sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup white wine
1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt
- Heat a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add butter swirling pan to coat well.
- Lower heat to medium, add garlic and saute until tender.
- Add orzo, broccoli, chicken broth, and wine to garlic, bring to a boil.
- Cook 10-15 minutes, or until orzo is soft and liquid is absorbed.
- Stir in Parmesan cheese and yogurt before serving.
Calories 237, Fat 8.1g, Cholesterol 23mg, Sodium 171mg
Carbohydrates 25.1g, Sugars 1.5g, Protein 10.0g