1 tablespoon olive oil
3-4 cloves chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/2 cup sliced carrots
1 cup sliced celery
4 cups low sodium chicken broth
3 cups chopped green cabbage
3 medium diced tomatoes
- Heat large saucepan over medium heat. When pan is hot add oil, swirling well to evenly coat pan.
- Lower heat to medium, stir in onion and garlic. Cook until onion is soft.
- Add carrots, celery, and chicken broth, bring to a boil. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in cabbage simmering until cabbage wilts.
- Add tomatoes, stir mixture. Return to a boil and simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
Based on 4 servings: Calories 91, Fat 3.1g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 114mg
Carbohydrates 11.3g, Fiber 3.5g, Sugars 5.9g, Protein 3.9g