1 head romaine lettuce
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cups French bread cut into 1-inch cubes
salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
Caesar Salad Dressing
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash and spin-dry the romaine lettuce. Cut the lettuce into bite size pieces.
- Place the lettuce in a salad bowl.
- Evenly spread the breadcrumbs on a baking sheet. Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the cut bread.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until golden and crunchy.
- Add the Parmesan cheese to the lettuce, stir in the dressing, and add the croutons. Toss to mix.
Salad Dressing not included in nutritional information: Calories 209, Fat 6.2g, Cholesterol 6mg, Sodium 416mg
Carbohydrates 30.2g, Fiber 2.1g, Sugars 2.9g, Protein 8.9g