3 pound pork shoulder
1/2 chopped onion
5 cloves chopped garlic
2 bay leaves
1 tablespoon cilantro
1 teaspoon ground cumin
3 tablespoons lime juice
1/2 bottle beer
12 fat-free flour tortillas
grated cheese, sliced avocado, salsa, sour cream
- Place pork, onion, garlic, bay leaves, cilantro, cumin, lime juice, and beer in a slow cooker, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
- When pork is finished remove from slow cooker, place on a plate, and shred the pork into pieces using two forks.
- Place shredded pork back into drippings and stir.
- Remove shredded pork with slotted spoon and place on foil lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 450 degrees.
- Assemble flour tortillas with pork and your favorite burrito fillings. (cheese, avocado, salsa, sour cream, etc.)
Calories 285, Fat 8.1g, Cholesterol 72.3mg, Sodium 280.3
Carbohydrates 26.8mg, Fiber 8.2g, Sugars 1.1g, Protein 29.5g