1 pound chopped cauliflower
5 sliced green onions
4 sliced mushrooms
4 ounces diced Swiss cheese
1 cup non-fat plain Greek yogurt
1 teaspoon spicy mustard
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix cauliflower, green onions, mushrooms and Swiss cheese in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl mix yogurt, mustard and red pepper flakes.
- Spread the yogurt mixture evenly over vegetables.
- Bake uncovered for 35-40 minutes or until cauliflower is tender.
- When the cauliflower is finished there may be water in the bottom of the casserole. Just use a slotted spoon to transfer the cauliflower casserole into a serving dish.
Carbohydrates 12.0g, Fiber 3.8g, Sugars 5.8g, Protein 14.9g