1 medium cauliflower, separated into florets
1 cup finely grated cheddar cheese
- Place steaming basket in a medium to large size saucepan.
- Pour about 1/2-inch water in bottom of saucepan. (water should not touch steamer basket)
- Heat water over medium-high heat.
- When water boils, arrange cauliflower in basket, cover and steam for 12-15 minutes. (cauliflower should be crisp but tender)
- Turn oven to broil, line a baking sheet with foil, place cauliflower on foil and sprinkle evenly with grated cheddar cheese.
- Broil about 2 minutes, just until cheese melts.
- Serve warm.
Calories 150, Fat 9.5g, Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 219mg
Carbohydrates 8.0g, Fiber 3.6g, Sugars 3.6g, Protein 9.9g