1 pound chicken breast, skinned and boned
1 cup low sodium chicken broth
1/4 cup white wine
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 cloves minced garlic
2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
1/3 cup chopped chives
12 phyllo sheets, thaw if frozen (Keep sheets wrapped in dammed towels until ready to use.)
- Heat chicken broth, wine and lemon juice over medium heat, add garlic and chicken breast.
- Saute chicken 20 minutes or until done.
- While chicken is cooking, mix the cream cheese and chives. Set aside.
- When chicken is done remove it from the pan, cut it into bite size chunks and mix it into the cream cheese and chive mixture.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the leftover chicken broth (and all of the minced garlic from the pan) into the chicken/cream cheese mix, stirring well.
- Spray 11x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place 3 phyllo sheets on counter, spray one side of phyllo sheets at a time with cooking spray.
- Cut the stack of sheets into 4 equal sections.
- Place 1-1/2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture along one edge of the short side of the stack of 3 phyllo sheets.
- Roll the chicken in the phyllo. Fold the edges under and spray the top and bottom of the phyllo wrapped chicken with cooking spray. Place in prepared pan.
- Repeat until finished.
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm.
Calories 62, Fat 2.2g, Cholesterol 25.5mg, Sodium 48.3mg
Carbohydrates 0g, Protein 8.9g