1 chicken breast, bones and skin removed
1/4 cup white wine vinegar
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1 clove minced garlic
4 -10 inch fat free flour tortillas (can use whole wheat)
4 green leafy lettuce leaves
1 tomato cut into thin wedges
1/4 cup sliced olives
1/4 cup freshly shredded Parmesan cheese
1/4 cup dressing Caesar, Thousand Island or Ranch
- Marinate the chicken breast in the vinegar, lemon juice and garlic for at least 20 minutes. (You can marinate it overnight if you wish)
- Coat a small skillet with cooking spray, heat over medium heat, add the chicken, cover the pan and cook 15-20 minutes. Turn over half way.
- When the chicken is cool enough to handle shred it using two forks.
- Warm each flour tortilla (either on a pan on the stovetop for 1-2 minutes per side or in the microwave for 15 seconds total).
- Lay each tortilla flat on plate or countertop. Layer the ingredients as follows: 1 lettuce leaf on top followed by 1/4 of the chicken, 1/4 of the tomato, 1 tablespoon olives, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and 1 tablespoon dressing of choice.
- Fold the ends of the tortillas in and roll up. Serve warm or wrap in plastic or foil and refrigerate until ready to eat.
Dressing not included in nutritional information.
Calories 255, Fat 4.6g, Cholesterol 20.7mg, Sodium 654.5mg
Carbohydrates 39.0g, Fiber 5.8g, Sugars 3.1g, Protein 14.4g