1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons butterscotch chips
2/3 cups unsalted shelled peanuts
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Heat a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Add both chocolate and butterscotch chips.
- Stir until melted.
- Add peanuts (or other ingredients), stir until thoroughly coated with chocolate.
- Spoon chocolate and peanut mixture onto wax paper.
- Refrigerate until set. (about 30-60 minutes). Remove from refrigerator about 15 minutes before eating.
Calories 178, Fat 10.2g, Cholesterol 1mg, Sodium 42mg
Carbohydrates 18.7g, Fiber 2.0g, Sugars 15.5g, Protein 4.1g