2 ears fresh corn
1 chopped bell pepper (any color)
1/4 cup sliced green onions
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon sugar
salt to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Cook corn 4-5 minutes, or until just tender.
- Remove corn when done and place in cold water.
- When corn is cool, slice the kernels off with a knife. Place the kernels in a medium bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients with the corn. Stir well.
- Let the salad sit for 10-20 minutes to allow the flavors to mix.
- Drain before serving.
Calories 49, Fat 0.6g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 9mg
Carbohydrates 10.5g, Fiber 1.8g, Sugars 3.3g, Protein 1.7g