1/2 tablespoon olive oil
2-3 cloves chopped garlic
1/2 cup chopped onion
12 ounces crab (fresh crab is best)
1-1/2 cups frozen quartered artichokes, thawed and chopped
2 tablespoons diced green chilies
1/4 cup light mayonnaise
1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt
1 teaspoon lemon juice
4 slices Swiss cheese
4 sandwich rolls (or make open faced sandwiches on your favorite bread)
- Heat medium skillet over medium-high heat. When oil is hot add the garlic and onions, sauteing for 2 minutes.
- Lower heat to medium and add the crab, artichokes and chilies, stir well until heated through.
- Remove the mixture from heat, stir in the mayonnaise, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Open rolls and toast under broiler. Remove from oven when lightly toasted.
- Place 1/4 of crab mixture on each roll, top with Swiss cheese, keep top of sandwich roll open and broil until cheese melts. Watch carefully!
Calories 434, Fat 12.1g, Cholesterol 87.0mg, Sodium 762.4 mg
Carbohydrates 38.6mg, Fiber 3.7g, Sugars 7.6g, Protein 32.7g