1-1/2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup low-fat milk
1/3 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt (or non-fat sour cream)
1 cup seeded, diced tomatoes
1 can fire roasted green chilies
1/4 cup sliced leek, white part only (or green onions)
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
2 cloves minced garlic
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Coat an 8x8 or 9x9 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk eggs.
- Stir in flour and baking soda, whisking until smooth.
- Stir in milk and yogurt (or sour cream), stirring until smooth.
- Add tomatoes, chilies, leek (or green onion), cilantro, garlic and cheddar cheese, stir well.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, bake 25-30 minutes.
- When eggs are done, use a knife or spatula to loosen the egg casserole from the side of the dish.
- Let cool 5-10 minutes before cutting.
Based on 6 servings: Calories 196, Fat 10.4g, Cholesterol 144mg
Sodium 393mg, Carbohydrates 17.0g, Fiber 5.9g, Sugars 9.4g, Protein 11.2g