1/4 cup light mayonnaise
2 tablespoons spicy mustard
2 tablespoons chopped onions
1/4 teaspoon paprika
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder (optional)
8 slices wheat bread
fresh spinach or lettuce
- Place eggs in medium size saucepan with enough water to cover the eggs. Bring water to a boil allow eggs to cook for 3-4 minutes. Cover pan and remove it from heat. Let stand for 10 minutes. Drain pan of hot water and replace it with cool water.
- Peel and chop eggs.
- In medium size bowl, combine eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, onions, paprika and garlic mixing well.
- Place 1/4 of egg mixture on 4 slices of wheat bread.
- Top egg mixture with spinach or lettuce leaves.
- Place remaining slice of wheat bread on top of each sandwich. Slice in half before serving.
Calories 262, Fat 12.3g, Cholesterol 217.3mg, Sodium 686.7mg
Carbohydrates 26.0g, Fiber 2.6g, Sugars 3.4g, Protein 11.0g