4 baking potatoes, scrubbed clean and dried
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons Panko breadcrumbs
- Pre-heat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a potato on a large metal spoon and make 1/4-inch thick slices in to it (only going down as far as the metal spoon). The potato shouldn't have any slices going all the way through it.
- In a small microwavable bowl, melt the butter. When the butter has melted, add the garlic powder mixing well.
- Place the partially sliced potatoes into a baking dish. Drizzle some of the melted garlic butter on top of each potato. Reserve the rest for later.
- Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 45 minutes.
- Drizzle more of the butter on the potatoes as they bake .
- Mix the Parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs together in a small bowl.
- After 45 minutes, remove the potatoes from the oven and top them with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place the topped potatoes back into the oven and bake for another 30-40 minutes.
Calories 393, Fat 13.7g, Cholesterol 36mg, Sodium 204mg
Carbohydrates 60.3g, Fiber 8.9g, Sugars 4.5g, Protein 9.0g