1 cup peeled and sliced peaches
1/3 cup water
2 tablespoons white wine
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
3/4 cup low-fat milk
1/2 cup flour
1/2 tablespoon canola oil
1/2 tablespoon sugar
- Make the filling first. Heat a medium skillet over medium heat. Stir in water, wine, brown sugar, lemon juice, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Bring to a boil, add the peaches, stir to coat peached with sauce, simmer covered for about 10 minutes. Drain peaches and set aside.
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, mix all crepe ingredients well.
- Coat a 6-inch crepe pan or small skillet, heat over medium heat.
- Pour 2 tablespoons of crepe batter into the prepared pan and swirl around to thinly coat the entire bottom of the pan with batter.
- Cook until golden, flip over and cook the other side until golden. Do not over-cook.
- Fill the crepes with 1/8 of the peach mixture.
Calories 147, Fat 3.5g, Cholesterol 49mg, Sodium 37mg
Carbohydrates 22.6g, Fiber 1.1g, Sugars 10.0g, Protein 4.9g