1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves chopped garlic
1-1/2 tablespoons minced onion
1 cup orzo
1/4 cup white wine
2 cups low sodium chicken or vegetable broth
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Heat oil in medium skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic and onion until soft.
- Add orzo, stirring until toasted (about 2 minutes).
- Pour wine and broth into skillet, bring to a simmer.
- Stir well until orzo is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 15-20 minutes.
- Add parsley, stir before serving.
Calories 157, Fat 0.6g, Cholesterol 0.0mg, Sodium 37.4mg
Carbohydrates 27.9g, Fiber 1.4g, Sugars 0.6g, Protein 5.6g