1 pound thick cut fresh tuna, swordfish or shark
3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
2 tablespoons white wine
1 tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
1 tablespoon fresh chopped basil
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8-1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Place tuna in a glass baking dish with tightly fitting cover. (You can also cover with foil.)
- In a small bowl combine the lime juice, wine, parsley, basil, ginger, garlic, and red pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the fish, cover and set aside for 15-30 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place the covered baking dish with both the fish and marinade in the hot oven and bake for 20- 25 minutes. Don't overcook the tuna.
Calories 223, Fat 9.2g, Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 58mg
Carbohydrates 1.7g, Protein 30.3g