serves 4 Time20-30 minutes
Ingredients:4 fresh ears of corn with the silks and husk still on
(Or 1 ear of corn per person)
- Barbecue corn with the husk just as is, no need to remove the silk.
- Grill indirectly for about 20-30 minutes.
- Some of the husk will char, just remove those with tongs as the corn cooks.
- Once the corn is done remove husks by holding cob with tongs and stripping the husk. Careful not to burn your hand.
- Add butter, salt, pepper to your liking.
Per corn cob: Calories 75, Fat 1.1g, Cholesterol 0.0mg, Sodium 13.2mg
Carbohydrate 17.1g, Fiber 2.4g, Sugars 2.9g, Protein 2.9g