1 whole 3-4 pound chicken
2 cloves garlic, finely minced (or 1 teaspoon garlic powder)
3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, warm garlic and oil. Do not boil.
- Using an injector, inject flavored oil evenly into the chicken. Brush leftover oil all over the outside of the chicken.
- Place chicken in an aluminum pan, slightly bigger than the chicken.
- Grill indirectly for 60-80 minutes over medium coals. Meat thermometer inserted into thigh should read 180° degrees.
- Remove from grill, cover with foil and let sit 15-20 minutes before carving.
- The chicken can be oven roasted too. Just place breast side down in a 425° oven for 45 minutes, turn chicken and bake an additional 45 minutes, or until done. (180°).