1/2 pound linguini (or spaghetti)
2 cloves minced garlic
1/2 can (6 ounce) black olives, chopped
2 tablespoons olive oil
Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine the garlic, black olives and 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a small bowl, cover and allow to sit on the counter for 2 hours or more.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- While waiting for the pasta water to boil, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Add olive mixture and saute, stirring frequently.
- Drain pasta when done and add pasta to olive mixture. Stir well making sure all pasta is coated. Add optional cheese before serving. Serve warm.
Calories 263, Fat 11.1 g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 191mg
Carbohydrates 37.3g, Fiber 3.2g, Protein 4.3g