8 ounces linguini pasta
3 tablespoons butter
3 small onions thinly sliced
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
1/2 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt
- In a medium skillet melt the butter over low heat.
- Add the thinly sliced onions stirring to separate rings.
- Cook until the onions are tender, but do not brown.
- When the onions are done add chicken broth to the pan, simmer for 20 minutes.
- While the onions simmer, bring water to boil in a large saucepan. Cook linguini according to package directions.
- When sauce is ready, blend it in a blender being careful with the hot liquid. (or use a
- Pour the sauce back into the skillet and add the plain yogurt, stirring well. Keep warm, but do not boil.
- When pasta is done drain it and mix it with the sauce.
Calories 327, Fat 9.7g, Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 92mg,
Carbohydrates 47.1g, Fiber 1.9g, Sugars 5.2g, Protein 11.1g