2 cups cauliflower
2 cups broccoli
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 small onion
1/2 cup white wine vinegar
2 tablespoons sugar
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Chop all vegetables into similar size pieces.
- Combine vinegar, sugar and salt in a small measuring cup.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Place vegetables in a bowl or a plastic storage bag.
- Pour marinade over vegetables, mix thoroughly and refrigerate at least 2 hours. (The vegetables can be marinated overnight.)
- Stir vegetables a few times during the marinating process.
- Drain before serving.
Calories 74, Fat 0.4g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 271mg
Carbohydrates 15.5g, Fiber 3.4g, Sugars 10.2g, Protein 3.1g