1-1/2 pounds (about 5 medium) peeled and diced potatoes
3-4 cloves peeled, whole garlic
1/2 cup low-fat milk
1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt
1/4 cup freshly shreddedParmesan cheese
- In a large saucepan bring enough water to boil to cover potatoes and garlic.
- Carefully add diced potatoes and whole garlic to boiling water.
- Cook, uncovered for 7-10 minutes, or until the potatoes and garlic are tender.
- Drain both garlic and potatoes, place back into empty pot.
- Mash potatoes and garlic with a potato masher.
- Add milk and yogurt, mix well using an electric mixer.
- Stir Parmesan cheese into the mashed potatoes.
- Spoon potatoes into serving bowl before serving.
Calories 140, Fat 2.2g, Cholesterol 9mg, Sodium 127mg
Carbohydrates 21.7g, Fiber 2.8g, Sugars 4.0g, Protein 8.5g