4 medium zucchinis, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded or grated
salt to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 450°. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Lightly toss or brush zucchini with oil.
- Mix breadcrumbs, cheese and salt in a small bowl.
- Dip zucchini slices into breadcrumb/cheese mixture, coating evenly on both sides..
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
Calories 124, Fat 5.6g, Cholesterol 6mg, Sodium 170mg
Carbohydrates 14.3g, Fiber 2.4g, Sugars 3.7g, Protein 5.8g