1 chicken breast, diced (skin and bone removed)
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves chopped garlic
8 ounces rigatoni pasta
1 cup chopped broccoli
Lemon Cream Sauce:
1 tablespoon butter
1-1/2 tablespoons flour
1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/4 cup non-fat plain Greek style yogurt
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add 1 tablespoon olive oil and saute garlic until tender.
- Cook chicken in oil and garlic until no longer pink.
- Cut chicken into cubes, place in a dish and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Cook pasta according to box directions.
- Add broccoli to the pasta during the last 4 minutes of cooking.
- In a large skillet (use the same skillet you cooked the chicken in) melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Add flour, stirring constantly.
- Slowly add the chicken broth and lemon juice, whisking constantly until smooth and thickened.
- Remove from heat, stir in yogurt. Add chicken, pasta, and broccoli.
- Return pan to heat, stir until warm.
Calories 282, Fat 8.3g, Cholesterol 66mg, Sodium 95mg
Carbohydrates 36.7g, Fiber 0.7g, Sugars 1.1g, Protein 14.8g