4 chicken leg and thigh quarters
4 russet potatoes cut into 1 inch cubes
1 medium onion cut into 1 inch cubes
8 medium thickly sliced mushrooms
3 cloves of sliced garlic
2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
1 tablespoon lemon juice, divided
1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary, divided
1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano, divided
12 Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a large baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, onion, mushrooms, garlic, 1 tablespoon oil, 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of rosemary, and 2 tablespoons of oregano.
- Place vegetables in the bottom of the prepared baking dish.
- Place chicken in the large bowl and mix it with the remainder of oil, lemon juice, rosemary, and oregano.
- Arrange chicken skin side down in the baking dish on top of the vegetable mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, remove the baking dish from the oven, add the Brussels sprouts, stir well, turn chicken quarters over, and bake uncovered 30 more minutes.
Calories 579, Fat 30.3g, Cholesterol 105mg, Sodium 128mg
Carbohydrates 48.6g, Fiber 11.6g, sufars 5.7g, Protein 29.7g