Serves 4 Cooking Time: 1 hour
Marinating Time: 2+ hours
1 pound pork loin
3 cloves minced garlic
1-1/2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
1 cup cranberry juice (no sugar added)
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- In a small bowl combine garlic and rosemary to make a paste.
- Slice the pork several times (just small shallow slices) and stuff the garlic-rosemary paste into the slices.
- Rub the rest of the garlic mixture over the pork loin.
- In a small bowl combine the cranberry juice and mustard.
- Put the pork in a baking dish, pour cranberry marinade over top and refrigerate covered for at least 2 hours. (Can marinate overnight.)
- Place pork loin in a pre-heated oven and bake at 350 degrees basting occasionally for 1 hour or until meat thermometer reads 160 degrees.
Carbohydrates 5.8mg, Fiber 2.5g, Sugars 1.2g, Protein 32.6g