4 chicken pieces (any combination thighs, legs, breasts)
2 cups small crimini mushrooms (halved if not small)
1 cup thinly sliced onions
2-3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat leaf parsley
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, no salt added
1/4 cup white wine
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown both side of chicken pieces. (about 5-8 minutes)
- Remove chicken from pan, set aside.
- Return pan to stove, lower heat to medium, cook mushrooms, onions and garlic until tender.
- Add parsley, oregano and rosemary to mushroom and onions.
- Return chicken to pan, pour tomatoes and wine over chicken, partially cover and simmer 40-45 minutes.
- Chicken is done when no longer pink.
Calories 238, Fat 3.9g, Cholesterol 87mg, Sodium 82mg
Carbohydrates 9.8g, Fiber 2.4g, Sugars 2.4g, Protein 35.4g