1 tablespoon olive oil
2 drops sesame oil
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/3 cup sliced green onion
1/4 cup grated carrots
4 cups shredded (or thinly sliced) cabbage
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
2 tablespoons chopped peanuts
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add both oils and saute the garlic until soft.
- Stir in the green onions and cook 1 minute.
- Add carrots and cabbage, stirring to coat well with the oil, garlic, and onions.
- Cook the mixture stirring constantly 2 minutes. Cabbage should be tender.
- In a small bowl, combine vinegar and soy sauce.
- Add vinegar mixture to cabbage stir well. Serve warm.
Calories 130, Fat 9.2g, Cholesterol 0.0mg, Sodium 258.6mg
Carbohydrate 10.1g, Fiber 3.4g, Sugars 1.0g, Protein 4.4g