2 cups flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups low fat milk
2 eggs, slightly scrambled
2 teaspoons vanilla
- In a medium size bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour mixture.
- Pour milk, eggs and vanilla into the well.
- Stir ingredients until mixture is well combined, but still a little lumpy.
- Heat waffle iron until hot, coat with cooking spray and pour a 1/2 cup of waffle mixture onto the hot waffle iron.
- Cook waffles according to waffle iron instructions. (Mine takes about 4-5 minutes.)
- Top with your favorite berries.
Dietary information based on one waffle:
Calories 331, Fat 3.7g, Cholesterol 98mg, Sodium 223mg
Carbohydrates 60.8g, Fiber 1.8g, Sugars 11.7g, Protein 12.3g