Spaghetti with Swiss Chard serves 4
Spaghetti with Swiss Chard
Garden fresh swiss chard and pasta makes a wonderful accompaniment to most meals.
8 ounces spaghetti
4 or 5 leaves swiss chard, washed, stems removed and chopped
1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
2-3 cloves chopped garlic
1 small onion chopped
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil over medium-low heat until tender, about 4-5 minutes.
- Add chopped chard (make sure to spin it dry after washing).
- Cook stirring frequently until wilted.
- When spaghetti is done, drain and stir into chard mixture. Serve warm.